View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 09:20 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

September is a busy month for us. All 3 kids in school - which means homework!! Michael is doing well, however very tired from going to school all day. He is falling more than usual. We have ordered him a wheelchair to help with the gluten ataxia. I am hoping that it comes in earlier than expected. Since it is a custom chair, it is expected to take 2-3 months, but we ordered it in August. He sure could use it now.

My 2 girls are being tested for Celiac, genes and thyroid. I am actually saying a prayer that their tests are positive in hopes that it will relieve their symptoms. If they are positive - I feel bad for my DH. He will be the only one in the house without CD! I am so thankful that he is so supportive though!

I am loving the cooler weather though! It reminds me of living in Wisconsin and Michigan. I really like that!

Have a good month everyone!

[Celiac Disease]

Kara - Age 13 [ADD, Lactose Intolerance, Mild Hypertension, Fast heart beat] - Currently testing for Celiac
Michael - Age 6 [Gluten Intolerance, Gluten Ataxia, IgA Deficiency, DQ2, Asthma, Mitochondrial Dysfunction, GERD, CAPD]
Ellie - Age 4 - Celiac Disease
lmb3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote