Thread: Nikki
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 09:11 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

mmkay Angel Friend ..I am posting ..to say...ITS IN THE MAIL .
The 30th is the day i got my neuro stim implant done.
and that is the day you are planning to make that hike up red mountian with your Dad right? Maybe you will get this postie package before or around then.
Lol I wondered why you didnt answer the question I asked in the letter. Or mention if you liked it or not . I was just thinking you liked it and were using it but to much going on in life and in mind to remember to say anything.
But BMW thinks you will really like the wave when it reaches you. The card&letter I cant even remember all that I wrote .I just hope it dose not make you cry but it probly will. sorry it is way way late so forgive if some of it is old news.
I post in other places here not just the s.o.s. froum. and you can messgae me and I know I gave ya my email versetmb@yahoo.com
Yesterday finding it back in my mail box really hurt it was like the powers that be had sent my heart back cus it was unfit, not good enough ..rejected by the gods and i just cryed cus I FEEL REALLY REALLY BADLY that you had not gotten it and even worse that it was back in my box rejected. but it is inside another enevolpe and on its way to you today so.....
LET ME KNOW WHEN IT GETS THERE PLEASE!!!!!! Thanks for being such an understanding Angel friend Nikki
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Nik-key (07-22-2008)