View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 09:56 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by herekitty1960 View Post
I'm so glad you had fun! You needed the get-a-way.

If someone was cooking for me - and used a tablecloth and cloth napkins - I would have thought I'd died and gone to heaven! I'd eat chicken every night as long as I didn't have to fix it! Some people will gripe about anything....it's all they know.

I can't wait to see your pics. I wonder if any of the gals who got thrown out the year before were at this year's retreat? Sorry....but they sound like a fun group of girls and I'd pick them over the whiners any day!!

Glad you're back....it sux having to come back to the real world doesn't it!!?
LOL! Cloth napkins and free chicken....what more could you ask for?? I really wish it could've been longer, coming back to the real world sux ! I wish I knew what the 'party animals' did to get tossed out . From what I heard, they aren't allowed to attend the retreats anymore! I wonder if they were dancin' naked in the halls, LOL! I'm gonna have to do some investigatin' for sure. I'm also gonna ask my friend April at the NMSS if out of staters can attend next year. I wanna take a board buddy with me! Although almost everyone was really friendly, it was kinda cliquish (sp) because many of the ladies have been attending for years (8 or 9 years sometimes). One good or bad thing, depending on how you look at was the hotel rooms had a couple of three-way mirrors! I got a really good look at myself! Oh the horror . I'm starting back on the South Beach diet on Saturday. I'm at the point where I'm gonna have to buy new clothes, ARGH! This last relapse hs really put a crimp in my activity level.

Jodylee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (07-22-2008), SallyC (07-22-2008)