View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 11:44 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default motion sickness with weird dizziness

I am really sensitive to motion sickness too. I have a weird kind of dizziness that usually accompanies it though. It is not true vertigo as there is no spinning and I don't feel like I am going to fall down. It's more like all of a sudden I feel like I am drunk to the point that I might fall down. I get sick on the bus more times than not, sometimes in the front seat of the car, and on the train but sometimes all I have to do is bend over to pick something up.

I do have sinus problems and am going to have them cleaned out in a few weeks. My ENT does not think it's going to solve my problem completely but it will at least reduce some of the headaches and MAY fix the dizziness. I'll let you know after August 12th if it got any better. BTW, my ENT couldn't see anything in my sinuses with the endoscope even after the 2 MRIs and 1 CT Scan that all showed my right sinuses are completely blocked with something. Have they done any imaging on you or just looking up there with the little doodad?

Last edited by dizzie lizzy; 07-22-2008 at 11:45 AM. Reason: forgot e-mail notification
dizzie lizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote