Thread: FMS & Work
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 06:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yes they do. However, I just found out yesterday that by law I am only entitled to 12 weeks of FMLA a year. After that, my employer is legally allowed to get my benefits, etc. Also yesterday, they told me they would be cutting my benefits to include leave, etc. I was told they have been very patient with me and willing to work with me. I feel they have to a point. I have been with them for almost 8 years and I feel like that means nothing to them. I know they are in business to make money. However, I feel if you don't take care of your employees then the money is doesn't come in either. My customers love me and support me more than my company has and that is a darn shame. I talked to my husband and told him that I will work when and how much I can when I can. If the pain is too bad that day, then I won't be going in. I can only do what I can do. I have to accept that as so does my family. They are trying. However, unless you're actually are going through it or something similiar, then you really don't get it. Thanks again for all the replies. Good luck to all.
warbelsnap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Doody (08-20-2008)