View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 02:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I've done some of the protocol with a trained therapist @ UCSF. I was not cured unfortunately.
I only had 4 visits cleared thru WC. I might have really benefited from more. I have a hard time doing some of the exercises. Even the diaphramatic breathing pulls at my brachial plexus....
I don't know if u live in Northern CA. But I know Peter Edgelow himself will be a guest speaker at San Francisco's RSI Support Group next month ( see info here: http://sf-rsi.unsealed.net/ ) Its a great chance for anybody to check it out if they are curious! (Wish I could go- but I'll be outta town then.)
I'm with Jo. I like Sharon Butler's approach (in her book Conquering Carpal Tunnel and other Repetitive Strain Injuries more so than her ebook material available thru her site). Also richard, have you done an advanced search here for Edgelow? You might get some leads as to whom you could private message directly about their PT experiences...

thursday is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
richard d (07-24-2008)