View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 07:54 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks For The Response

Fast elevators that go up a lot of floors get me too. Sometimes too in the front seat of the car if we are stopping and starting a lot - like going to yard sales, looking at houses, etc. If sun is in my eyes it is double worse. To try to read while riding is a sure way to spoil my trip. Thank goodness for GPS so I don't have to read the map!! And yes, sometimes just bending over does it.

Yes, my ENT actually did two MRI's and found nothing. Afterward, I made myself an appt. with the Neurology dept. here at Vanderbilt for a third opinion. They reveiwed my MRI and said they saw nothing either. They too confirmed the trigeminal neuralgia diagnosis.

Good luck with your scheduled procedure. About 8 years ago, I had several laser procedures done on my sinuses, by a different ENT that some medical professionals consider somewhat of a quack - although, my insurance covered all of my procedures. At the time I was having headaches 5 out of 7 days a week all day. After he completed the "turbinectomy" the headaches have not returned. I do take Allegra D and Astelin spray every day as well. He continued to find more and more that he thought I should have done, but the procedures were unpleasant, so I stopped after about the 5th one.

Take care, and let me know how it goes.

Rhonda
Bassetcase is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dizzie lizzy (07-23-2008)