View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 11:40 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_express_44 View Post
As I mentioned previously, until the trial results are announced, they don't know for sure IF the interferons contradict LDN.

As far as Imuran, I'd ask Skip. I know that people were allowed to continue with LDN in the Tysabri trials . . . but of course that is a whole different drug then Imuran.

Are you on an interferon? Does it not seem to be working for you? Have you considered Copaxone (with LDN) instead?

You can use LDN with any other symptom management drug (except Codeine and Narcotics), but most people I've talked to have found they can drop several of those meds once they start feeling better from the LDN. I dropped antidepressants after starting on LDN, but I still waited about a year to try it and I went through a long and difficult withdrawal from them. I don't take anything but the LDN now (and Naproxen, occasionally).

Cherie
Thanks so much Cherie!
I've tried the A, C, and R meds and we don't get along. That is why I take the Imuran. Not being on it is when I had my worse MS year, 2006.

I'll definitly ask about my meds before stopping them. I was wondering about a/d's as Lexapro has helped me immensely.

's

Breathe In HOPE, Breathe Out DETERMINATION