Thread: Limbo check in
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 12:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I guess I still belong here....The Doc told me more than ever he is convinced I should not be in limbo......I asked him if thats worth 1 buck 89 and a cup of coffee......

Since I was gone....Had mo' lesions.....Now at times certain functions just don't happen on Q........

I am in the middle of not being able to move my back at all.....That is not an exaggeration.....Top that of with a migraine from Hades.....

I'm doing my best to keep myself positive.......They wanted me at the ER....I said no way........I have a migraine and can't move my back...You want me to sit in the loud stinky bright ER.....Your nuts or High...Maybe both....

I have another MRI tomorrow.....Praying that the Migraine disipates a bit.....Ok that will be pretty terrible.....I know the machine that I'm scheduled for.....Its real small...Old and shakes....Its at 0645 am...........Now either way...That is a stinky way to start a perfectly good day.....

But No biggee....be it done......and may the machine shake some health into these bones......

Winston Churchill
PJAMES is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote