Thread: Erythromyalgia
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 01:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default i know

hi im kc my mother has had erythromialgia all her life she is 42 now and just got diagnosed 2and a half years ago one thing i do know is that it is a nerve disease my moms doctor told her it is an overreaction to the nerves which causes them to make the skin red and tingly which i know it is an under statement one thing i do rec mend is print out information about the disease and have your daughter carry it with her just in case it flares up and she doesn't know how to explain it my mother has gone to the hospital with it really bad and the doctors wont believe her some times so im afraid when she goes to the ER alone and people think she s crazy i do know how severe this can be in and i do under stand what your going through and i am only a teenager i do know i was lucky to not get it because it comes from a hereditary gene carried by the parents either of them and the children can get it or not that i do know is not completely known how that happens but i do wish you luck and your daughter as well if you have questions just awnser back
kc
horse16love is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote