In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of 2 Voter
Asheville, NC Reply »
|Report Abuse |#1 7 hrs ago
The senator from Oklahoma will not be interested in what voters from NC think. Better to contact Senator Dole and ask view on this matter. She will be interested in your views, since she is up for re-election. I have contacted her at the following link:
http://dole.senate.gov/public/index.cfm...

The letter writer might also contact NC State Senator Kay Hagan, who is running against Senator Dole.

Crazy Comments
AOL Reply »
|Report Abuse |#2 6 hrs ago

ALS is no joke! It is so hard to watch someone suffering with this disease, to watch them lose themselves - to know their mind is still sharp, crisp, but they have become a prisinor inside their own body.

I was very close to Bob Waters and his family and watched this disease take his life. Coach Waters was a fighter and fought until the end. I remember like it was yesterday spending time with this family, helping them with Coach Waters. I fed him, helped move him from room to room, did anything that was needed and never once complained, I was happy to be there to help.

I would hope people would support this bill, it does seem like a registry is something that would not only be helpful, but is needed.

I support you Mr. Brannigan and others living with this disease. May God continue to bless you.

Showing posts 1 - 2 of 2

ALS/MND Registry

BobbyB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote