View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 03:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Talking Which supplements to start with?

Since being diagnosed with PN I have been reading this site eagerly regarding the supplements...

I was diagnosed 2 mths ago and a reason for the PN has not yet been determined so I am having trouble determing which supplements to start using.

I am presently taking neurontin (2400 mgs a day), tramadol (1 or 2 as needed every 8 hrs), and amitriptylene (1 before bedtime). Yesterday I started 5000 mcg of B-12 methyl as recommended on this site. Can feel a difference already...

Can anyone advise which of the supplements I should I try next? So far all blood tests have some back negative. The MRI of the head was done (no problems there other than a missing brain!!) and now he wants an MRI of the spine.

I have been suffering so since the end of May and I do so appreciate everyone taking the time to share their knowledge and research.

I have already passed this site to another PN sufferer and particularly the info on the B-12 and supplements. Hopefully she'll take this info and run with it and that you'll have made a change in a second persons life!
Leslie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote