View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 07:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

No morphine since last Saturday. Detox is as hard as advertised. I have only slept a few hours.

Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS) is my main problem right now. NOTHING WORKED. NOTHING.

This morning, about 4am I took Oxycodone. I did not want to take it, but I was at my wits end. I had punched my legs with my fists, trying to get some form of relief, even though my conscious mind (somewhere) knew better. I walked fast, I jumped up and down...then when I sat down, the pain returned. 15mg of Oxycodone and all the pain left me.

I whipped morphine. But I never anticipated RLS to such a severe degree. NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING else helped. A total of 2400mg of Neurontin was like candy. Requip x 2 of the 1mg pills was nothing. Valium was nothing...15mg of it. I knew....for hours....that oxycodone would stop it in its tracks. I held out. But little sleep in 2+ days won out. I slept several hours and am still woozy at 5:25pm on Wednesday. I think it was the other drugs, combined with the Oxycodone. I will take oxycodone tonight, hoping for my first real nights sleep.

I don't know how long my RLS will last, but I have access to another prescription of oxycodone.

Am I REALLY getting off opiates if I have to have Oxycodone daily (15mg) so I can sleep?