Old 07-23-2008, 09:53 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by who moi View Post
s
I wanted to come back here and say one more thing, that is...I hesitated about posting where I am from. Because I know there is a lot of discussions about that other country right now, and there are a lot of fears, unknown, and rumors, and some of them true while others aren't...

Please do NOT let me deter anyone from wanting to discuss those issues. I do NOT have any problems with it. Once again. I value the freedom of speech greatly. I didn't want to hinder discussions that is why I have kept my ethnic background hidden for so long...alas, can't keep it hidden forever...*sigh...

Snap out of it, mwa! *smack* I think you're mostly human. You got born, it happens to everyone someplace on this planet, and if someone has a problem with it that just means that their food sucks and so do they.

Um, can you cook?

For every day I choose to play,
I set aside a day to pay.
—AMN

"Sometimes plastic wrap just won't cling, no matter how much money you put in the meter."

—From the Book of True Wizdom
AfterMyNap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (07-25-2008), Alffe (07-24-2008), Ivy2 (07-24-2008), Kitty (07-25-2008), snoozie (07-24-2008), weegot5kiz (07-23-2008), who moi (07-24-2008)