Thread: TV: Big Brother 10
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 09:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi, Bobbi. Glad to see another BB fan found this thread. It was actually started as a request from a few fans of the show who like to see the spoilers. BUT, they are posted in white font so they don't appear unless you scroll your cursor over the text. So if you can just resist looking at the board for the time difference on the night of the show, hopefully there won't be anything here to ruin it for you! That's certainly not my (or other people's) intention. (That's so weird about your affiliate station being able to air it at whatever time they feel like it! Wow!)

Bobbi's post is a good reminder though that if anyone does want to post OR respond to something we haven't seen on the show yet, to also "hide" that text. It's very easy-- just write the post and then change the text you want to be "invisible" to white. Just highlight the text and then go to the big letter "A" up on top (next to where it says "Sizes"), click on the color white and it should work. (Just preview before you click "post" to make sure). (And don't forget to indicate that there's something there!)

As far as last night's show, I think it's going to be a very interesting week with Keesha as HOH. I'm not sure it wouldn't have been smarter for her to throw it though! I think we'll see some battle lines becoming more clear this week.

I have to say, I have done a complete 180 on Renny! I really like her! I hope she gets to stay for a while.
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (07-24-2008)