View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 01:59 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Nikki When you first found your way to sos I told you that if I can help you in any way..I will bend over backwards to do so. and I meen it.
We share a day the 30th of July . for me it my implant for you It is you dad brithday . I know that now he is gone from this earth it is a hard horribly sad day to face each year now. But for a second maybe try to look at that day as the day your Dad was born. because without him being born your bros and sis, your mom and you and your family would not be the special strong CARING loving people you are. Remeber the good times. I know this sounds kinda odd but what would be so wrong with celebrating it like a birthday with a cake and pictures of him out on table and reading a poem and talking about some of those times.even sharing tears together and letting the saddness come out all together all of you. I think crying in frount of others ..with others is healing. I think his spirit is right there with you all every day. and the young ones ..it is good for young ones to see how you and others deal with such an issue how you can cry and how you share your sorrows together. they learn from example!just becasue it is his birthday dose not meen it has to be all filled with sadness, you can cook one of his fav meals maybe or watch a movie he enjoyed or even light a candle and make a wish for peace and for the sadness to lessen. or any wish you want . have people write one or 2 things and go around and each read what they wrote in his honor.
You must know by now how much you are in my prayers and thoguhts. how much I think of you and what I think of you. Please know everything i have written here is my attempt to help and send support to you my Angel freind. I cant say I know how it feels to lose my father to suicide..but i did lose my father when i was 13 to massive heart attack at home right in front of me. so I share the loss of my father just in a diffrent way. yours is fresh and i have to say the hurt dosent really ever go away totaly. but it dose get a tiny bit easier as time passes. nightmares i have them too my hub snores every night and it sound just like my dad struggling for breath and not getting it. if you catch my drift. it is why i am here most night playing in the game area or messaging someone or posting things on others profile pages. cus it hurts and it is hell and it is hard. but at least thank god for this place. it keeps me safe it keeps me going it keeps me alive.
I guess i have said enoguh and dont want to go on and on . I just want you to know all of us here are holding you close and tight. you are family..and like i said If I can do anything to help I will bend over backwards to do so.

micro burst.eh? my kinda weather. The stroms are surely not helping in the least with your t.n and o.n. and stress. darling you need to do as DMACK says get a bit of fresh air and relax. rest. deep breathing calm the mind of the heavy worries for just a little while. Stay strong my Angel friend.. and know that ALL OF US are here for you day or night.
I guess I am too late for joining in on the glass and looking skywards but I do that at night so if i catch you tonight... we can reapet that action or I will do it on my own. Love you.
PEACE http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread35259.html
BMW

Last edited by Burntmarshmallow; 07-24-2008 at 02:16 PM. Reason: add link
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DMACK (07-24-2008), Nik-key (07-25-2008), who moi (07-25-2008)