View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 04:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

just spoke to the dr. He is going to have it moved to my belly. He is going to have his associate do the surgery. He said that if he was only going to move it a little in the butt, then it would take 1/2 hr and recovery would be quick. He said his associate has done quite a few of these moves, and he wanted him to do it. he has a call into the other guys office to set up a date soon. If it is going to take to long to get an appt. then he will get some one else to do it. I asked it the leads were long enough, and he said he was waiting to speak to the ANS rep.

Stacie,

How many staples????. OMG..how bad was it? were your leads long enough? how did they do it? where did they put all the stitches. (you can tell I'm amazed at the number..OUCH). are they just in the front and back? wow. let me know what it was like. I'm glad you are up and walking. It sounds like it really has helped. I'm hoping for the same effect. My doc said that he was afraid that just moving it in my butt wouldn't stop the pain.

Hugs,
Mary