View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 05:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yes to about 75% but they are all the same symptoms that are associated with everything they have yet to rule out. I am SUPER needle phobic so I am reluctant to look at MCS until other less invasive tests have been done and ruled out.

The weirdest symptom I've had so far happened last night. Every time I laid down I smelled this strong pungent smell (like saurkraut that had gone bad). It was bad enough that I had to get up to throw up. It went away when I sat up or stood up so I slept sitting up. My temperature was 99.2 (my norm is 98.4) at the time. I sweated suddenly this morning and my temp went down to 98.6. I also had crazy dreams, felt like the mattress was being moved but nobody was there, and when I opened my eyes to see if my BF was getting into bed I saw a weird fireworks like things spewing from the air conditioners (which I could tell were not real even though I was definitely seeing them).

I found and started 1000mcg of methylcobalamin so hopefully some of the weirder things will resolve soon. sigh....
dizzie lizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote