View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 09:25 AM
Senior Member (jccglutenfree)

15 yr Member
Senior Member (jccglutenfree)

15 yr Member

Hi Al!

Congratulations to you and Peg on 15 years of marriage!

My son just got engaged about a week ago, with a date set for June 16, 2007. As it turns out, they got engaged the same day that my own parents did (Oct 23, my mom's birthday). They want to get married before she starts medical school, so were looking at June and had honed in on June 16 because her parents and grandparents were both married on June 17...so she wanted that weekend. This BEFORE she knew that my mom and dad were married on June 16, and will be celebrating their 55th wedding anniversary at my son's wedding . So, lets hope this is all a good sign. My future DIL is going to have her bridesmaids dresses and wedding dress designed by her cousin, who just graduated in Fashion Design from UW-Madison. She was talking about wanting Chantilly lace, when my mom piped up and said her dress had been designed and made entirely from Chantilly lace.... so, my DIL might be using the same lace for her dress..but that is still in the works. Anyway... it has been fun!

And of course... just a little over two weeks until Benjamin James comes home... our new Wheaten Terrier pup. And how ironic is it that I found out the Wheaten Terriers are predisposed to gluten sensitivity . He should be safe in our home .

That's all for me!

Cara

P.S. For our 25th wedding anniversay this past August, there were no gifts (I still OWE on my carpet...lol...one of my rare no interest till May 2007 purchases).... and we celebrated by going camping...lol. The important thing is the love . At least that is how we justify it...lol.

jccgf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote