Thread: Symptoms
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 09:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Symptoms

Got a question about symptoms? I’ve been dx for about 4.5 years at 42 years young. Tremor in left hand and weak left leg is what got things rolling in the PD world for me. Currently take Stalevo, Requip in place of the patch, and Azilect. Trying to be more like my East TN neighbor, reverett123 and push away big pharma but I find it a slow process to find what and how much supps to take. Anyway I know we all are different and our PD symptoms can vary widely, but I need to know if anyone has as a symptom of PD their chest feeling tight. Sometimes the tightness goes into the abdomen or around the ribcage. I know you’re thinking get to the hospital heart attack is coming. I did have an EKG this week and blood work and given a clean bill of heart health.(Did an 11 mile hike last Fri in the mountains and felt good as well) I thought it might be side effects from Stalevo and stopped taking it. My neuro is not sure and I haven’t seen him yet in person for a check.
I value the wealth of knowledge and PD experience on this forum as a sound source for information and I appreciate any input.
ScottSuff is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote