Thread: TV: Big Brother 10
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 09:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I visit Jokers and Morty's to get a quick fix but when I have some time to read I visit Hamster Time. That one's really my favorite -- some of the recappers are really funny with their commentaries! I actually just looked -- so you know what that means! Don't look if you don't want to know! But if you do, highlight the text below.

When I first checked in earlier today it seemed that April was finally getting a clue that she needs to distance herself from Libra. She also said that she doesn't like the feeling of America seeing her as the "weak link" or see her hooking up with Ollie. (Yes folks, let's just say that they've "covered all bases" on national television.) Several of them wanted Steven to stay in the house instead of Dan but this really seems to be the season of "doing what the HOH wants so you don't **** them off". Looked like Renny and Keesha were really getting close which actually elevated Keesha in my esteem -- I was liking this brewing of a potental alliance and a defection from the Siamsese twins known as LibrApril. Angie is very disliked by Keesha, April and Libra but personally, I think they're scared of her because she's smart and they don't know where she really stands -- although they do know it's not with them.

At that time it looked like the potential nominees for Keesha this week were Angie, Jerrry and Dan. But upon checking in again, I see that THINGS HAVE CHANGED!!!! Keesha is now back on board with the LibrApril twins!!! Libra has gotten her claws back into Keesha BIG TIME! I think there may even be a final 3 promise between LibArpil and Keesha!! (I'd bet money on this not happening though!) Anyway, the nominees for eviction are...JESSIE and ANGIE! Stay tuned!

Remember, if you want to talk "spoilage," please put a warning and change the text to white.

**end of spoiler**
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (07-25-2008)