View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 12:08 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Rebif is finally making me insane.. or more insane than usual...

man i have had it with these MS meds.. i can't take copaxone because i am allergic.. rebif is now tossing me into a wild depression.. (not suicidal) just like i don't care or want to do anything anymore and nothing makes me happy.. i just want to lay in be all day and do nothing... i refuse to try TY because i feel it is not worth the risk for me..

i swear i feel 100 times better off meds then i do on them... antidepressants are not an option for me at all because they make me suicidal.. so they are out of the question.. and i hate the idea of putting a band-aid over the real problem.

i just don't know whats is a good idea to do anymore...

but i know what i want to do.... i want to stop my injections and just take my chances.. at least my quality of life will be back to normal for me.. its really a crap shoot either way.. since i have had a few relapses on the rebif anyway..

as odd as i sounds i am seriously thinking about asking my neuro about what she thinks about me trying *cough* Medical MJ.. to help with sx because from past experiences.. i know i will only feel crazy for a few hours and not depressed... unlike with rebif where i am a dang lump on a log 24/7 anymore..

i don't know its late i am tired and talking out of frustration... but i do know for sure i want off the rebif..

i know of a few ppl in my support group with RRMS that take nothing and have been fine for a long time and just take IVSM when needed ... i like that idea...

i guess this is more of a rant then a question... but i have no one else to talk to but you all on here that really understand..

ugh.. i am just gonna go sleep on it maybe ill think different about it in the morning... but i doubt it..
PunkDizzle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote