View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 07:39 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

The 30 day countdown is on, I am so scared about so many things, I would just like to curl up into a ball and cry. Thanks for the hugs Christina. And for the kind words. I think that depression will set in now because it's all out in the open now. I am taking one dresser and my desk the turtle tank sits on, we're going to set it up in my room, I think that will be nice. Jackie doesn't seem to know yet that something changed today. I don't think he's going to know what's going on even after I leave him in his new group home.

It's just so damn tragic and sad. Thank you all for the continuing support, I am fighting tears of emotional pain, now that this is finally happening, it's not just a want or a need anymore, it's really happening. Jack took it better then I expected too, but this is only day one of giving him notice. So much for trying to get an aide and work it out...so they could stay here, he admitted already he can't do that, so it's just going to have to be uprooting him from school and home, and then just dealing with the fallout...Why didn't the risperday HELP??? *sob*