View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 09:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yeah bringing it up online isn't a big deal, in person was rough. But after that talking about anything is a cinch.

It's honestly not numb any more, atleast not that like rubber glove feeling of numbness, just reduced sensitivity. However I can't really fully feel heat and cold. So I'm thinking the larger myelinated nerves in the penis healed, cuz I can feel touch. But the smaller ones involved with pain and temperature still need some time, I hope.

I jsut don't want it to be permanent. But yeah no doctor's offered drugs, probably cuz most drugs are for pain, and this isn't a painful event, but a painless event.

I realize my situation is unique, and not many people have had it happen, but there are internet cases out there I know for a fact. However I'm just looking for a meet at the middle of just people who have had injury neuropathy and how long it took to heal if at all, and what happened. Similar stretch/compression injury similar to this, but in another area of the body.

The loss of sensitivity has been going on for a year, but subtley getting better. The numbness was gone in a year. If it was still numb today, lord knows what I'd do.

Edit: K thanks I'll try methyl b-12, I have heard of it.
acer123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote