View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 01:07 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

So Jack started up again and was saying how he won't go back once this goes down and had me thinking about Jackie and how crucial of a point in his life it is so I backed down for the moment. There's no rush since I already missed the deadline for Pell Grants I can't start in the 2008-09 school year anyway, but I WILL not miss it for Next year's deadline. We're going to have the support worker come out and meet with us and talk about what kind of services we can get and to talk more about group homes. Jack said "We need more then just a month to prepare for this and you know it..." and it kinda hit home, so I am no longer crying, but told him I don't want to go on the virginia trip and that won't be happening. So no worries there on that. Still going in for more counselling and maybe even with Jack about Jackie, we'll see. Man I was so set to do this and ready to just suck it up and place him, but thinking about it, it WILL uproot him from his school and he's at a crucial point where he'll be starting life skills classes so I want to give him one last chance, a few more months, and then see how it goes.