Thread: Bored/boring
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 01:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Confused Bored/boring

I have reached an odd stage mentally. I have become almost listless. I do not socialize. I have not been to see my mom in about a month but that is because it is so hard to watch her destroy herself with her drinking and not taking care of her health.

I just feel like doing nothing and am perfectly happy, for the most part, doing it. I am tired all the time. Probably over medicated. I am mentally and emotionally overloaded and I think I have reached a point where I am at a bare minimum of functionality. Is that possible. My house is presentable though by no means clean, please keep your shoes on and try not to step on the toys. You cannot smell that I have pets but please do not do the white glove test or move a knick knack you will leave a clean spot.

I have a kitchen that I want to paint a bright yellow, I have the paint, I also have the severe pain, I have the pain meds, but I have the dishes that need washing and putting away. Now I need the maid.

I am spending far too much time on this computer. way way too much time. but it is mostly for lack of anything else to do. Sad.

Oh whatever now I am just babbling. Sorry lol.