View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 02:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Attention I am very worried...

I am very worried about a few things:

1) I will never be able to get a dx that fits my ailments (I think the ones I have are just because they can't figure out what is really wrong).

2) That I will not be able to do the many things that my husband and I planned to due as soon as my son is on his own (or at least graduated high school).

3) Today I was supposed to be at a Special Day Religious Assembly but could not make it because I over worked myself yesterday getting ready for it. This one really makes me sad. I have missed a lot of congregation meetings (except for the fact that they do have a conference line that I always call in on when I can't physically make it). But I still wonder if I am doing enough.

4) That I won't be able to travel home (to WV) to see all my family, because it is a seven hour drive and it hurts to much to sit that long. Even with three breaks it is difficult. I really miss my sisters and brother and mom and dad, as well as many cousins and aunts and uncles. I have one cousin who lives near me, but I had never met her until 2004. She is much older than me and has always lived in California. True we talk, but I am so much closer to those at home (WV).

5) That I will become so much more depressed (if that is possible) because I feel like I am getting no where in life. HOME, HOME, HOME...it gets old after awhile. I can't drive until I am seizure free for 6 months which won't be until mid-December (and then I still worry about the what if's while I am on the road). Everyone that I know works, so I really can't call on anyone to eat lunch or just go out for an hour or so. (If it was more than that I would be exhausted as I am today, not to speak of the pain).

Thanks for letting me get that out. I needed to since my husband and son are both at the Special Day Assembly (we're Jehovah's Witnesses, that is why I don't refer it to a retreat or church).

Best wishes to all, especially those who are finding it difficult right now.

Missy

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome '97, Chronic Sinusitis '97, Chronic Pain '04-present, Degenerative Disc Disease '86, Depression '88, Fibromyalgia '00, RLS+PLMD '04, Severe IBS '05 Non-Epileptic Seizure Disorder '08
hurtsobad73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (07-28-2008), weegot5kiz (07-27-2008)