View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 04:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

while jaye rests from a journey that is definately novel material, (i do hope you put it into written word jaye, as many would benefit from what you discovered; as i.) i will keep the thread active with my own discovers as i have become a gypsy driven by no other wind than the one my soul follows.

it is as though something has entered my subconcience (sp?) and is taking me to peace of self through observance of the world around me. i had had enough of life as i had known it for too many years. i felt as though i was suffocating. all around me were bars and barriers. it seemed to me i was dying. then suddenly i began to sprout wings. i went through the paces in a near robotic mode as i picked up the phone and got airline tickets from funds taken out of my checking account overdraft protection. i didnt care, i needed peace. and i needed it very soon. destination? anywhere i could escape to within a weeks notice. a gracious and very supportive friend extended her hand, and i am now in alabama.

i am doing wonderful, and as jaye, i will rest for a bit and continue with what lessons i am learning and reclaiming..

jaye, your turn