View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 05:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default HEy there!

Hey there!I just wanted to drop you a quick note and see how you are today/........I cannot imagine how frustrated you must be and I am so sorry for you. Do the docs have ANY idea of what you have, if not MG? I just don't see why it's so hard to diagnose you and give you the medical treatment you deserve. I'm still inb the hospital - 5 days of plasmaphoresis and now 4 days if IV IG - I was pretty worn down - but I was thinking of you Take care and stay strong! Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyore2 View Post
I had my Hopkins appoint today. The neuro doesn't think I have MG--they don't know what I have..but nothing straight forward of course. The SFEMG and posititive modulating Abs are non-specific b/c I also have a bunch of other autoimmune and inflammatory markers that are elevated.

They drew a boat load of blood and now I have to see their pulmonary and GI docs..I don't know how long that will take. My J-tube has been clogging or pulling out ~every 2 weeks and my docs down here want me to get one surgically placed...I was hoping to have a solution to this swallowing crap before it came to that.

I'm totally frustrated..and apparently there is nothing that I can do.
erinhermes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyC (07-26-2008)