View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 05:49 PM
Elder Member

15 yr Member
Elder Member

15 yr Member

this will not be in betty crocker format sorry but its an easy meal to prep and cook

tomorrow is boneless skinless chicken breast pounded nice and flat seasoned with salt pepper and some oregano filled with mozzarella cheese(shredded) rolled and toothpick closed, then fried in some olive oil or smart butter and get them nice and brown then simmer and sauteed and drowned in hienzes chicken gravy(lowfat one is good) sauteed or simmered for about 30 minutes serve over rice or noodles of course if u got kids remember to remove all the toothpicks, remember how many you use i try to always use two, if the breast are too big i always use 3 so i know i need to find 3 each time, its quick easy come home from work beat up some chicken season roll fry and you got a good 30 minutes to get rest of dinner done or what ever needs to be done

just a thought ( sidenote and a good one at that, use color toothpicks easier to find) Thank you Curious

if you want to add a side dish, sauteed sliced mushrooms till they are nice and brown then bury them in Parmesan cheese till its melted.... ohh sooo goood

History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.............................Mark Twain

Last edited by weegot5kiz; 07-27-2008 at 01:53 AM.
weegot5kiz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Curious (07-26-2008), Kitty (08-10-2008)