View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 06:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Me and Mr Parkinson

Hello, I'm spanish man of 57 years and since a LITTLE TIME (a lot of time) I'm living with this new "friend", who never loose me and who takes my right hand and shakes it constantly, like with the leg.
At first I was thinking it was a mistake, but the crude reality shows me there was not a mistake it was my fake of life. IT was a hard time to live with this sensation of no future, and I was very lucky to have a wife like mine who was at total time courageous my and don't leave fell down.
Now, i live with Mr Parkinson and I know he wants to defeat me but I don't want to put my cheek, I'm gonna fight against him with all my forces and with a little help of other persons like you, the members of this community, because I think if we share our experiences, problems and success we can afford this disease more effectively.
I decide not take levodopa because it's a future problem and I think it's earlier to take it.
Next post i'm gonna explain you my automedication. Today i typed a lot and actually it's hard and difficult to me.
Ah! excuse me my poor english level but I promise you to study it and improve it with the time.

lLittlejoe
littlejoe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
megveg (07-27-2008), RLSmi (07-27-2008), Twinkletoes (07-27-2008), weegot5kiz (07-26-2008)