View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 12:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smccoox View Post
so the pt program didnt work i was looking into info on sympathetic nerve block i was wondering if anyone has had that done i was alot of good things about it but there was some bad things about it but i was seriously considering it what kind of docter would i go to see to get something like this .. anything you can really tell me from having it done not just the internet stuff ive read most of that stuff... thankss
sorry to hear the program did not work for you. Your newest idea to help your RSD is by far the worst choice you could make. Nerve Blocks are the worst thing for teens with rsd. I had one back in 2003 for my RSD in my left foot and instead of helping it just made everything worse if i could do anything i would go back and stop myself from ever having it. And i am not alone in this many teens that have them will tell you the same, Nerves blocks do not make RSD better it makes it worse. Now for adults with RSD this becomes a totally differnt story. Because nerve blocks usually work for them.
LordWood is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote