View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 01:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile

Blurred vision can also be explained by having dry eyes due to allergies & especially due to alot of the medications that we take. I also have Sjogren's Syndrome & dry eyes is one of the first symptoms you have with this syndrome. It sucks cause even though my eyes are dry they water constantly, but the consistancy of my tears are BAD. They are not of the correct makeup of fluids so as to be lubricating naturally. This can cause what my Opthamologist called "stippling" a roughness in the corneal covering.

I love to read, but some days I cannot do this, because I just cannot see well enough to read. I do see that you are following up on your problem & right on top of it, I only answered as I thought perhaps this could be what might cause some others eye dryness. Even if the cause is from taking medications etc or like for me having Sjogren's SYndrome, everyone should follow up by seeing their opthamologist. This visit is covered by Medicare as long as it is not just for an eye exam so as to get glasses etc.

Good luck,
DebbyV[/LIST]

Last edited by Debby; 11-01-2006 at 01:59 PM. Reason: to take out the numbers in front of the paragraghs, not even sure how they got there *LOL*
Debby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brambledog (11-23-2013), eevo61 (08-02-2014)