View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 10:03 AM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

I am not a believer of dreams being "accurate" representation of the future but I do believe it can serve as a warning to what we fear(if it is a bad dream)

I think dream is a way for our body to deal with the demons if we have them(bad dreams, nightmares), and I believe good dreams are just icing on the cake.

I think good positive dreams can help us evolve if it makes us feel really good and take on the day. I've had those (very rare)

I think nightmares (which I have more of but I don't usually remember my dreams) are something that our body mech helps us cope.

Of course, there is a whole bunch of variations and degrees we can get into.

But basically, I like Day Dreaming better. It is more realistic for moi. LOLOL

Very nice to see you writing and posting, Meg! Please keep on writing.

(((BIG HUGS)))

PS, somebody correct moi if I am wrong, But I think "Frankenstein" was based on a nightmare that turned into a best seller...so there,I just contradicted moiself...ROFL.....
but this also means that a negative can be turned into a positive and vice versa...it's how one make something out of something...LOLOL borrowing a famous phrase:
"Life throws you a lemon, make it an Orangeade! "

Quote:
Originally Posted by megveg View Post
Does anyone believe that what you see in dreams is an accurate representation of what is going to happen in the future?

I want to believe that sometimes what happens in my dream is going to happen in real life because the things in my dreams are so happy, but other times when I dream about hurting myself and ending everything, I get terrified they will happen.

I feel like most of my dreams are based on me depending on someone else's decision which then effects my thought/feelings/actions.

Does anyone feel like this?

Last edited by who moi; 07-27-2008 at 10:24 AM.
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
da duck (07-27-2008), megveg (07-27-2008)