View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 11:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I believe that dreams are, for the most part,our minds going through the filing cabinets and trying to decide what goes into short term storage and what can be filed away as just stuff that is not really useful. I think when we dwell on something, or something is bothering us, our minds pull that out and show it to us in our dreams...as a way of saying "hey, is this what you are worrying about?". BUT...
occaisionally, I think that some peopel have dreams that are more than that. A part of another ability all together, that some people only get as dreams, and others list dreams as one aspect of their abilities. I have had very few of this type of dream. My sister has had more...but I believe they exist.
I think the dreams that you are talking about are the first kind...and not a premonition of anything. More like a signal...this is what you would like and this is what you are worried about.
Now, no one ever accused me of knowing what I was talking about, but I have had some horrid dreams in my time, as well as some lovely ones. For the most part, neither came true...
PS: I love the boom de ada thing too. Deadliest Catch fan here. LOL

Last edited by da duck; 07-27-2008 at 11:40 AM. Reason: to add a ps...and to annoy moi
da duck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
megveg (07-27-2008), who moi (07-27-2008)