View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 01:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I've had the "teeth falling out dream" a long time ago and I was a bit worried when I read/heard that it could represent death. Well I'm still here and so are my loved ones.

I've also dreamt that I could fly, AND go through walls! My flying felt wonderful, just calm and peaceful, floating gently in the sky and looking around at everything. I haven't flown in a long time though, well except in planes in real life.

Ocasionally I've been chased but more often I've been lost and couldn't find my way to a class at University, or my home, .... or sometimes a washroom! Oh, and sometimes I've dreamt that I have to go write a final exam in a course that I had forgotten to attend all semester. (Uh-oh.... ) Feeling lost is also supposed to be a common dream and I believe it has to do with anxiety or something specific that I'm worried about.

Another dream has been where I'm falling, off a cliff, or sometimes I'm just falling through the sky. I always jerk awake before I hit the ground, thank goodness!

One other memorable dream from my youth, which I have never had again, was that I thought I was awake and looking down at a girl who was asleep in bed, with a quilt just like the one my mother had made for me .... and she had the same hair as me .... and then I realized it was me! And I was up in the corner of my bedroom watching myself in bed. I remember feeling terribly scared and thinking that I was dying and my spirit was floating up and away. I tried to close my eyes really tightly and will myself to get back in my body ..... Next thing I knew I was awake and in a sweat. It was the middle of the day and I hadn't been felling well so I had gone to bed for a rest. Turned out I had a fever and I think that must have contributed to my weird dream.

I don't know if any of this has helped ... I guess it just brought back memories of dreams for me and I felt like sharing. (*shrug)
"Thanks for this!" says:
who moi (07-27-2008)