View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 01:57 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

hey Meg, just read your intro...you're a sweet young lady for not holding grudges. That's a good thing cause grudges only make us bitter. Not that grudges is unnecessary either. Just that we have to get beyond the grudge once we've fudged...know what I mean??

With that said, it would be easier for any of us to say:

you know, move forward, he's not worth it
you know, he's a jerk
you know, you've got your life ahead of you

and the truth is, we've all have gone through some sorta heart break and for a lot of us, the letting go part was the hardest...

I think it'll take time...if you choose to get over it, you will, if you choose to dwell on it for awhile, you will...

there is something about him that's making you holding on, something about him that nobody else sees that you have...

so, there really isn't anybody (IMHO) that can give you the right answer except to be here for you, for the times you feel angry, for the times you feel alone, for the times you want to kick him between the legs(sorry, can I be dismissed for that? LOL)

if you are dreaming about life with him and hoping that will come true and that might be some sorta prophecy, I think you will set yourself up for a big fall...just my humbled opinion again...

I know, people will say how would one know if one doesn't try...yes, do try...but sometimes, we try too hard...affairs of the heart is something un-explanable...

I want to post something our DMACK has posted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMACK View Post
one gent whom i classed closer to me than any fiend or relative was a 70 year old blind gentleman with hydrocephalus: [he had a large disfigured head, had a hunch back and one leg shorter than the other, and did not speak]

But to me he was a star.............had..the best sense of humour ive known, and was loved by so many people. There are people who can care and do care for people who the majority class as hideous.

Homelessness is another subject...its not always the individuals fault circumstances are the key............life can be great then.........bang new circumstances...........new life.............

Equally some choose homelessness, [though choice is often misguided through addictions/mental illness/pride/stubborness]

There is a thing called self for filling prophesy............if you keep seeing it ...it will happen eventually

Instead of seeing destitution in your future...see hope.. see care.. see a home... see love...see support..................IT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU VISUALISE IT ENOUGH I PROMISE YOU.

David
As he has wisely said, life is what you make of it...

who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Doody (07-27-2008)