View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 02:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by who moi View Post
hey Meg, just read your intro...you're a sweet young lady for not holding grudges. That's a good thing cause grudges only make us bitter. Not that grudges is unnecessary either. Just that we have to get beyond the grudge once we've fudged...know what I mean??

With that said, it would be easier for any of us to say:

you know, move forward, he's not worth it
you know, he's a jerk
you know, you've got your life ahead of you

and the truth is, we've all have gone through some sorta heart break and for a lot of us, the letting go part was the hardest...

I think it'll take time...if you choose to get over it, you will, if you choose to dwell on it for awhile, you will...

there is something about him that's making you holding on, something about him that nobody else sees that you have...

so, there really isn't anybody (IMHO) that can give you the right answer except to be here for you, for the times you feel angry, for the times you feel alone, for the times you want to kick him between the legs(sorry, can I be dismissed for that? LOL)

if you are dreaming about life with him and hoping that will come true and that might be some sorta prophecy, I think you will set yourself up for a big fall...just my humbled opinion again...

I know, people will say how would one know if one doesn't try...yes, do try...but sometimes, we try too hard...affairs of the heart is something un-explanable...

I want to post something our DMACK has posted:

As he has wisely said, life is what you make of it...

Thank you so so much for everything you've said. in my mind i see him as someone who needs help too. i want to be to him what you guys are being to me. because I know what its like to feel trapped and all i want to do is cut people out, I can see thats what hes feeling and he has problems communicating straight out by saying "I am upset I need help" but in all the time i've known him hes shown little signs asking for help and it hasnt been until now that I've realized what they meant and now im so excited i guess the word is because in wanting to help him i realized things about myself i need to fix.

i know everyone wants to tell me forget him hes not worth it. but he is, would you say to someone on here "oh well move on from your issues youre better than them" or deny someone help when you can see they need it. (im not saying YOU in particular, im talking in general, would someone deny helping someone in need)

I cant abandon him when he needs my help. and Im sorry if the above statement sounds harsh or mean, but i cant just leave him to fend for himself. hes already said hes about to end it cuz he cant take it, so im fighting for him. and you might think its making my anxiety worse, but its actually making me really happy knowing i can step up and help him.

sooo complicated

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand."
—Randy Pausch

megveg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote