View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 03:23 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I did find and read your intro post.
I want to say that I have had dreams concerning..sp??(YA MY SPELLING BAD) my twin that have come true to SOME extent.The dream i recall the most was my dreaming he and i were both in a bus crash and he went flying out of school bus. 5 days later he was in a car crash he was ejected out the car window and just about severed his arm off. he has screws and plates and all that in the arm now. I have only had those kind of dreams about my twin and hardly any at all have seemed to come ture but now and then... . It happens and its always my twin .
I Think for the most part dreams are our brain cycling threw our thoughts tryin to shuffle threw issues we dont deal with in our waking life.
or memories we have stored. I have dreams of me lossing my teeth..nightmares of me spitting my teeth out while sitting on side of road.I think this is my mind recalling my accident Which i have no memories of at all. but i must have some memories because i did lose a bunch of teeth and have had tons of teeth,mouth and jaw work done. so I think it is my brain tryin to deal with it .
It is good to offer help and not abbandon a person in need but only to a certian degree. once this interferes with your life or your well being or your
safty or state of mind...it is time to just TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!! You cant love another into doing the right thing or love them into doing what you want.And you can NOT blame yourself for how another reacts or take responsibility for anothers actions...you can only do that for yourself.Love you is what DMAC says(I think its dmac) and it is sooo true! LOVE YOU Meg. YOUR the most importian person in YOUR LIFE. NEVER FORGET THAT!!!!!.. I hope you understand what that meens.
Peace
bmw

Last edited by Burntmarshmallow; 07-27-2008 at 03:57 PM. Reason: spelling
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (07-27-2008), bizi (07-30-2008), Doody (07-27-2008), who moi (07-27-2008)