Thread: TV: Big Brother 10
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 04:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I totally forgot that the show airs tonight! I was thinking that the noms aired tomorrow -- I still haven't gotten this new schedule straight! So, we'll see the nomination ceremony tonight -- and AZjanie will be 25 cents richer (at least)!

So does anyone have a favorite they're rooting for yet?

(Spoiler is below so only highlight if you want to know!)

Members of the MJAM alliance were trying to pound into Keesha's head that ultimately Libra and April will turn on her. For a minute it looked like Keesha was swaying but she stuck to the original plan. She didn't use the POV so either Jessie or Angie is going home and unless something really drastic happens, it's going to be Angie. Jessie's being annoying -- campaigning AND complaining really hard. Angie's been mellow but the gals really want her gone.

There was a banner over the house yesterday and although it wasn't entirely visible, the words "Libra" and "liar" were definitely on it. There are guesses about the missing words and although it's not certain, the assessment is that it was a message to Keesha telling her that Libra is a liar. Of course, unfortunately, NO ONE from the KOLA group saw it -- the only one I know who saw it is Memphis.

There was something last night where Jerry went to Ollie and they made a super-secret alliance to stick together. Smart move on his part -- it doesn't take a genius to know the girls will eventually oust Ollie. But, there's no guarantee that Jerry will last that long! He's not well liked and this alliance of last night could be history by tomorrow anyway.

In other news, people are uneasy about Dan -- they don't know where he reallly stands. He and Renny seem to be hitting it off and in general, Renny is getting to be VERY well liked! (Except of course by Jessie.)

**end of spoiler**

Last edited by Bearygood; 07-27-2008 at 05:11 PM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (07-28-2008)