View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 06:15 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default We have to speak up

Many of this same group is now talking sub-types and telling the world that PD is many diseases.

paula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
I just reread these words above in my original quote, and I am just so appalled that any thinking judge or person of any compassion and literacy whatsoever could read them and not see the horrendously smirking cynicism behind them. You guys don't have Parkinson's - you have manganese-induced Parkinsonism - "an entirely different disease" hah-hah, you stupid fools! Then followed by the completely illogical non-sequitur that this proves manganese doesnt have anything to do with movement disorders....what would manganese-induced Parkinsonism be but a movement disorder??? And if they've discovered whole new disease, shouldn't that be worthy of some sdcientific news at least??

I think of thoses poor welders, each probably demolished on the stand personally about if they ever even had a cocktail or an off-on period....and then the thousands who quietly retreated in despair while the industry crows gloatingly about their 'meritless claims.' And the welders' unwillingness to supply evidence, when the top neurologists in the world have accepted millions of dollars to play word games that are laughable in their sollipsistic logic. Really, I read this and feel I am looking into the eyes of pure evil.

I have a much-too-late brilliantly stupid idea! Since one of the main diagnostic confirmations of Parkinson's Disease is whether or not you respond to the medication (my doctor insists to me that a normal brain will have absolutely no response or effect if that person takes a Sinemet), then why not just have all the welders take a Sinemet and see what happens???

Better yet, have all the industry people and their counsel and families put on manganese inhalers for us for a little demonstration that it's so safe......

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote