View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 06:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiMarie View Post

Hi my sparrow,
I have wondered about this lately as I have such realistic dreams, but then I realized in my case it is a representation of what is going on in my life now. In some cases I control my dreams to see what could be the future. Like today napping, I was back at my old work place and the HR that was causing em grief to get her bf my psotion was found out. So in my own way I wasnted justification for her wrongful actions, and I was getting credibility that wrong was done to me.

My dream job turned into a nightmare for me and loss of my part time income while on SSDI. I turn that dream into a positive, that I am credible and time will show to the agency the minipultion and loss of a top employee. I know this is going to happen, but not a dream making it true, a realization.

I only glanced at your post and did not read responces, I have been stalliing supper. But, some of us have good intuitaion. We can feel how things will work ot or we want to work out and it comes out in dreams.
Hugs
di

<----------- check my picture

I feel like my dreams are telling me IF YOU TRY this is what can happen. and then I wake up and I try and try but everything im trying for is slowing me down

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand."
—Randy Pausch

megveg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote