View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 07:49 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder how glad I am to hear crw got my message and I got your reply.
I will share about my T.N. and send some links soon.

I wonder if Twinkie will ...ha ha I will just have to do it and see is she dose

I wonder how I found a nice postie card for Alffe.

LOL Meg I thought everyone knows who Vteck is he is also the head captian of the Red Socks baseball team and can catch anything and everything pitched at him. Even some strange lady who begged for his autograph

I wonder how Goofy is and her sis and her f.i.l. and her family? I wonder if she is doing anything for the big day this weekend??

I wonder if BJ has gotten outside and felt the sunshine on her face this weekend? I wonder if she knows we miss her

I wonder if Doody sister knows I saw my MMMMKAY friend yesterday and when I said that magic word she cracked up in a fit of laughter Mmmmmkay.

I wonder how Nikki my Angel freind is this weekend? But i know she will post when she finaly gets that postie package I sent..I am going to freak out if it gets there on the day we share. That would be a huge message for sure.
mmmmmmmkay I am kinda weird .

I wonder how Abs is doing this weekend? If she saw the last quater moon last night ?I did and thought of her? I wonder if any storms went by her ?I am about to get one of our daily summer storms ..Hear the thunder headiing nearer and am off to relish Mother nature ...I wonder who I will be thinking of??

I wonder if I can say hi to Spanish Moss

oh I wonder how close that flash of lightening was and my power didnt even flicker but I better not push my luck!!
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
megveg (07-27-2008), Twinkletoes (07-27-2008), who moi (07-27-2008)