View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 08:22 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can sneak in here and say HELLO TO EVERYONE (ducks head in shame at month-long absence)? (No offense intended, Ducky!)

I wonder if you all know I tried to post on the last Wonder Thread. I wonder about that "cold snap" that froze my computer and so I lost everything I had written.

I wonder that I had the pleasure of speaking on the phone today with a certain poster who hangs out here at SOS sometimes. It was so great to finally match the voice with the avatar, Lol!

I wonder that I finally was able to get the pictures off my cell phone yesterday! I wonder that the memory card is so very very tiny!!! I wonder that I spent about 4 hours at Albertsons and this nice lady named Suzy "held my hand" so to speak or I would have given up in frustration.

I wonder that I also was able to copy some one-of-a-kind Polaroid pics and some old black and whites. Even a 1935 pic of my father standing in front of the old wood panel truck that lost its brakes on the way down a windy mountain dirt road. I wonder why I had never seen that picture before? I wonder that I'm getting all these pics ready to create a big collage in honor of Dad's 95th b-day this week?

I wonder if you all know how fun it was to have my grandkids, ages 5 (tomorrow!) and 10 spend the night with DH and I. I wondered if Emmie would ever get to sleep cause she kept hearing a mysterious "scratching" noise. I wonder how fun it was to have her sit beside me at church today, up at the piano.

I wonder how nice its been to have DH home 4 days now b/c of the Utah Pioneer Day holiday last Thursday? I wonder that we got lots of stuff done that we've been procrastinating.

I wonder what a nice dinner we had last night on the (newly cleaned) patio under (newly installed) rope lights. I wonder that the weather was absolutely perfect with no bugs!!! And the BBQd marinated turkey steaks were perfect!

I wonder if I can tell you how MeSsed up my brain is: we had purchased 600 lbs. of white wheat for long-term food storage, that needed to get transferred into 6 gal. storage buckets. So I went online and printed off a sheet that told how many ounces of dry ice you need to put with the wheat to preserve it for a good long time.

I wonder how in the world I thought we needed 40 POUNDS of dry ice??? I wonder that my DH looked at me kinda funny when he saw how much. And then I wondered if he'd ever quit reminding me that I goofed up: you only need 6 oz. of dry ice per each 6 gallon bucket!!! Ooops! I wonder how nice it was that the store refunded my money on the 30 lbs. of leftover dry ice.

I wonder how Cheryl Flygirl will enjoy her week off? I wonder if she is going someplace fun? I wonder if I read somewhere she was having a private GTG with another board member or if I just made that up???

I wonder about Addy and if I remember to "befriend" her? I wonder that I don't know her so well, but hope to know her better.

I wonder about our new wonderer MegVeg. I wonder about that man she posted the pic of. I wonder if she and Doody & BMW and FG will just shake their heads that I have no clue about VTek. *ducking the flying cold french fries* (Sorry again, Ducky!)

I wonder how nice it was that Bizi and Alffe had a GTG.

I wonder how Moi's handler keeps him in check. I wonder if I can send a hug to Spinach Moss and hope all her studying pays off.

I wonder if BJ knows he hasn't been forgotten.

I wonder how fun it has been to exchange PMs with Aarcyn lately? I wonder what an interesting person and deep thinker she is.

I wonder how Curious I am about the Monkey.

I wonder how Koala's GTG will turn out? I wonder if she'll start a thread with lotsa pics?

I wonder if I can tell Scrabble that I've spent many hours enjoying her word game? I wonder if she'll ever play with me?

I wonder how things are with NuHope?

I wonder if Tamiloo and OlHipie had a good time at the Grand Tetons? If wonder if they will post pictures???

I wonder how Wren is doing?

I wonder why David and Moose and SandyC don't post here more often? I wonder if they DO, and I've just missed it cuz I've been AWOL???!

I wonder if anyone is still reading this L - O - N - G Wonder?

I wonder if I can look in my magic mirror and wave hello to DiMarie and Snoozie and Crwstar and Shelley and Chemar and CoolAngel and Nik-Key?

I wonder if y'all know that I keep it shorter nest time I wonder?

I wonder if I used up the rest of this thread?

I've lost my mind ... and I don't miss it!

LIFE HAS NO REMOTE -- GET UP AND CHANGE IT YOURSELF!
Twinkletoes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (07-27-2008), CoolAngel26 (07-28-2008), Doody (07-27-2008), who moi (07-28-2008)