View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 09:56 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can let sweet SpanishMoss I feel literally physically crappy and have most of the week. Daughter and SIL and g-doody all have had bad summer colds (they are going around here), but worse...g-doody was diagnosed recently with strep. So, my chest is icky, my head is icky, and my throat hurts. Goin to call the doc tomorrow.

Oh, I wonder that my poor ole pa is sick as well and at 87 i don't like that. He has the chest crud too. Everyone has been put on those z-packs.

I wonder that I called my supervisor to ask her...would you prefer I come back into work tomorrow feeling this way...with possible strep...or go see the doctor first. Well...she laughed. Hey! Just tryin to be nice! I can't afford to use a lot of sick leave but I also know what it's like to have sick people walk around work well...sick! Professors are the WORST abusers of that!

I wonder that Ducky probably now knows officially that I am nuts. Hey, takes one to know one, nah nah!

I wonder at what excellent advice people have given Meg, even though a lot of it isn't what she wants to hear.

I wonder that my entire life was spent trying to be a 'fixer' of men who were 'emotionally unavailable' and I really paid for it with my own emotions...not to mention physical ailments.

I wonder if this headache is part of my crud goin on.

I wonder that some powerful storms went through Iowa today and tonight and thousands are without power. Uprooted trees, planes and cars and trucks flipped over, tornado touchdowns, flash floods. Sigh. But we were on the edge of it here.

I wonder that the storms even ripped up giant hardwood trees.

I wonder how Tamiloo is.

I wonder that my bath almost ran over before I remembered it.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Twinkletoes (07-27-2008), who moi (07-28-2008)