View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 09:17 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi all hope every one is fine out there. Will lets see its almost the end of July and i am still waiting to start my course lo lo they don't move to fast. I tried to start on my own but just couldn't do it can't think or concentrate so they are getting me a person to help me can't remember what you call them. And they had sent some one to see why i couldn't sit at the desk for any longer then 10 minutes with out having tremors starting in my shoulder blades. Now they have to lift the desk around 4inches so that i can sit at it the right way. Doctor Drew Bethune wrote a letter on my behalf to the appeals board but i have seen it yet because my doctor couldn't find it the other day when i seen her for my monthly check up. And then she wrote a short letter and sent my blood work to prove that my thyroid was under control so it has nothing to do with me getting carpel tunnel. But when it was written up they never put the appeals lady's name on it so it was just sent to the wsib so god knows where that is in the system now so i have to try to track that down and make sure the right person gets it. The good news is when i was talking to the worker she said that the company is not going to have me travel to Toronto for a meeting or trial what ever you call it. She said it was better for me because i have no one representing me so this way she will be able to make sure that if she needs anything to help my case she can call and tell me what to do and what she wont's in stead of me going crazy with letters and worrying about the meeting and what i have to do. But i would have to say she sounds to be on my side she keeps telling me so far what she has read that i have a very sold case she is waiting to get the info from the company as to what they are claiming. But she did tell me not to worry about the fact of proving what i have do to the fact i had surgery and that is all the prof i need to show that i do indeed have Bilateral TOS and Bilateral CTS. So it the proof that my job caused the problem and the doctors have said so in there letters. I am back at message in fact they said i can keep going till i get in to the pain clinic god only knows when that will be. My shrink also thinks i should apply for Canada pension disability so i am going to check in to that and see how long i have to apply. I know other people who have been on comp have pushed them into applying for it but they haven't said a thing to me about it. Will other then that i haven't done or gone any where this summer i tried to go swimming but no good for my arms but it was nice to just stand in the water. Oh another nice thing is i have made a new friend just across the street so i just don't have to talk to my dogs lo lo infact that is how we met is because she has two small dogs and we ran into each other when we where out walking our dogs now i have a hard time with my two dogs they are always running across the road to see her and the family. Will take care and i hope you are all having a nice summer i will chat again next month it will be a year then that i had my right surgery done and nothing has changed yet so i guess i am just one of the unlucky ones.
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hairdresser (08-18-2008)