Thread: Need opinon
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 10:54 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

(((Fin))) As you know, I am right there with you on this fatigue thing as well as being stubborn about calling the dr. LOL. I know that the humidity is really getting to me. Although, I really have no right complaining about it as you all in the more eastern states deal with it on a regular basis.

Here in the SW we are having a very unusual summer - somewhat cooler temps but higher humidity. I have talked with a few local MSers and they are having a difficult time as well.

I don't have the magic answer. I wish I did. Where you are, taking a cool/cold shower would be helpful until you get out. The moisture doesn't evaporate as it normally would here. Maybe using ice packs would work. I have done that before when I knew I would be out for a while. I have taken my fishing vest and loaded it up with the ice packs that come with my C. It works! But it does make the vest a little heavy. LOL.

If and when I get the magic answer, I'll let you know. In the meantime, monitor how you are doing with the temps and humidity level. See if there is any difference in how you feel based on the temp/humidity. (I did do this to figure out what the heck was going on and on the more humid days I was weaker, had more muscle stiffness, and slept WAY more.).

Should there be no difference, definitely give the neuro a call again. Also if you start experiencing symptoms that last for a couple of days, call and make an appointment.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
FinLady (07-28-2008), Niko (07-28-2008)