View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 12:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello everyone...

Going into our 3rd month straight of 90-100+ degree weather. I can deal with it since we don't have humidity but it sure saps the energy out of me really fast! Still, I love the fact that I can wear shorts, flip flops, and a tank top 90% of the year. I am lucky...

Saw my MDS and she wants to start adding more meds to my regimen. (Do these people get a commission or something?) I told her I have to give it some thought before I start swallowing even more pills. Ugh...

Looking forward to the YOPN in early August, then off to Hawaii to float in the private lagoons of our resort for a week. I sure love being in the water. Makes all my aches and pains simply disappear and I feel free...

Professor Randy Pausch died last Friday. He was famous for the "Last Lecture" which has been viewed on You Tube over 10 million times or something like that. There's also a book by the same title that is phenomenal. He was a simple guy with a simple message that touched millions of people's lives and I for one will miss him greatly. Rest in peace Randy and thanks...

Have a great week everyone...

Todd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote