View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 02:20 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkletoes View Post
I did! I printed that off and highlighted a few areas. I sat there while he read every word!!! He said he didn't see any reason why not to try this!!!

Doing the happy dance!!!

The prescription is for 3 months. He suggested I come in for a blood test to make sure it wasn't causing any problems with my liver.

Woohoo!!!!

Ummm, is there a secret handshake or anything special I need to know about? I hope there's not any hazing involved to join the LDN club!!!
What parts did you highlight? I go to my neuro wednesday and am going to attempt to get a Rx for some LDN. I'm afraid that he wont even consider the LDN because it's not been thru as many trials as the CRABs or any of the symptom management meds. I'm not sure he'll want to Rx any to me because it seems like most of what I've found on the internet about it is anecdotal information.

I really really want to try the LDN tho, not because I think it'll stop any progression or anything (I dont think it works that way), I just want to see if it'll work for some of the symptoms like numbness.

I just want to figure out what information would be best to print out to present to him. Last time I tried to ask about the LDN, he thought I was asking about novantrone. He wears hearing aids, and I was dumb and asked him about it when his back was to me. He didnt hear me correctly.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
Twinkletoes (07-28-2008)