View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 03:22 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I'm starving to death, and all the food I can find in the house tastes better when cooked in the oven. I may have to venture out to the McD's and get myself and my mom something completely bad for us to eat. (but, we'll enjoy it...it's always tasty when it's bad for you)

I'm just trying to avoid going anywhere, because I havent washed my hair yet, and I'm just too lazy to get dressed today.

I might have to take advantage of our walk-in bathtub later. Fill it up with cool water, and turn the jacuzzi jets on and play with the rubber ducky.

We stocked up on ice cream yesterday. I have Peach Pie ice cream, and bananna split, and chocolate, and cherry chocolate chip. I'll be cool later.

I wish I'd stocked up on popsicles...cherry flavored. Oh, good, my dad is home, maybe we can get him to go back out into the hot weather to buy the popsicles!

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
FinLady (07-28-2008), SandyC (07-28-2008)